Below you'll find a list of conferences and seminars that I will attend in 2018-19. If you'd like to meet and talk mathematics at one of these, send me an email.
- NYU-CUNY-Columbia Number Theory Seminar, NYU. March 1 2018.
- Ohio State University, AMS Sectional Meeting. March 18-19 2018.
- IMPA, Rio de Janeiro, Mini-course. March 26-29 2018.
- Colloquium of Geometry and Arithmetic, Rio de Janeiro. March 30 2018.
- Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas Algebraic Geometry Symposium. April 6-8 2018.
- Max Planck Institute in Leipzig. Research visit. July 3-17 2018.
- "A Tropical Panorama", Max Planck Institute in Leipzig. July 9-10 2018.
- Chennai Mathematical Institute, Chennai, India. Intermittent Visits from September-December 2018.
- Seminar, Chennai Mathematical Institute. September 14 2018.
- Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay. Research visit and colloquium. September 16-22 2018.
- Institute for Mathematical Sciences, Chennai. Seminar. September 25 2018.
- Algebraic Geometry Seminar, University of Cambridge. October 10 2018.
- 3CinG Meeting in Warwick, University of Warwick. October 15-17 2018.
- Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore. Research visit. October 29 - November 2 2018.
- Indian Institute of Technology, Madras. Colloquium. November 8 2018.
- University of Bonn, Germany. Seminar. April 4 2019.
- Logarithmic Enumerative Geometry & Mirror Symmetry, Oberwolfach. June 16-22 2019.
- Toric Geometry, Oberwolfach. September 22-28 2019.