Video & Slides
Slides and Video Lectures
- The tropical geometry of Hurwitz numbers. Video lecture from the Institute for Mathematical Sciences, Chennai.
- Curves, moduli, and tropical geometry. Slides for a lecture at DPMMS, University of Cambridge, January 2018
- Moduli spaces of elliptic curves in toric varieties. A lecture given at the term workshop on homological mirror symmetry at the IAS, March 2017.
- The space of equations for an algebraic curve. A short video lecture motivating combinatorial Brill-Noether theory, IAS, January 2016.
- Moduli of rational and elliptic curves in toric varieties. Video lecture from the Fields Institute, Toronto, December 2016.
- Linear systems on general curves of a fixed gonality. Video lecture given by Dave Jensen on our joint work, Toronto, December 2016.
- Tropical Hurwitz Spaces. Video lecture from MSRI, Berkeley, August 2016.
- Analytic and tropical varieties over higher rank valued fields. Video lecture given by Tyler Foster on our joint work, CMI-BIRS, May 2016.
- Curve counting on surfaces: the tropical and Fock approaches. Video lecture given by Hannah Markwig on our joint work, CMO-BIRS, May 2016.
- Skeletons of Stable Maps & Superabundant Geometries. Video lecture from CMO-BIRS, May 2016.
- Virtual Skeletons. Video lecture from the Penn Math & Physics Seminar, March 2016.
- Artin fans. Video lecture by Dan Abramovich explaining the work of many people, but also touching upon some of my work in these papers.