Occasionally when people teach me things, I write them down. This is done neither as frequently, nor as accurately as I'd like, but might prove useful every now and then to someone nonetheless.
- Toroidal and Log Structures. A very quick and dirty introduction to thinking about toroidal embeddings and log structures.
- The Tangent-Obstruction Complex. My notes from trying to learn about obstruction theory in the context of GW invariants.
- 2875 Lines on the Quintic Threefold. A sketch of this classical result from enumerative geometry.
- Grothendieck Ring of Varieties. My notes from a lecture by Ravi Vakil at WAGS.
- (Tropical) Hilbert's Theorem 90.